Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Best Sellers with Style

If there's one thing I love, it's decor & design books. They're not only full of pretty pictures, but they offer great tips and inspiration which will get you excited about your home decor.

My Collection:


Last week I added two new editions to my burgeoning library, Sarah Richardson's Sarah Style and Erin Gates' Elements of Style. Are you sensing a stylish theme here? We've seen Sarah's work over the years on her show Design Inc. and the HGTV series Sarah's House, but it's such a treat to have all of those spaces (and more!) compiled in one volume. Erin's book also features her own design work, most of the featured spaces have never been seen before and all of them are gorgeous. (I wanted to jump up off the couch and rearrange my front entry when I hit page eighteen.) If you aren't familiar with Erin Gates, you should take a few minutes to check out her blog, Elements of Style.
 

If you are starting to think about the upcoming holidays, I highly recommend that you add both of these books to your wish list!!

Photos by moi via Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)