Sunday, May 19, 2013

Can You Handle It?

Last year, when it came time to choose finishes for the new suite, I was working with a budget of pretty much zero dollars. At my selection appointment I chose to upgrade just 2 items. First, an undermount kitchen sink, a must have for sweeping crumbs straight off the countertop and into the sink:

  
Second was to upgrade the floor tile in both bathrooms after falling in love with Ciot's polished marble in French Vanilla. A worthy splurge considering its natural beauty:


That was the extent of it. Everything else came standard as determined by the developers' chosen design firm, Crayon Design. I'm happy with the finishes, but I recently got the itch to change one little thing. I decided to swap out the brushed nickel pulls in the master bath for a pair of crystal handles. I love a touch of pretty!


So...Can you handle it?



So gorgeous!!

By the way, the master bath will eventually need a coat of paint on the walls, and I'm not sure which way to go. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I love those glass handles - they are gorgeous! May I ask where you got them? I'm looking for something similar for a dresser. Thanks! I'm your newest follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and the follow, Steph! The handles are from Ginger's here in Toronto.

      Delete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)