Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Introduction: Style at Home Collection

There aren't too many moments in adulthood when you consider the day you've had and think, "That was quite possibly the best day ever!" Well, it happened to me, and I am telling you that Tuesday, September 25th was amazinggg!! It all started with a 6:30 am wake up, and it was all uphill from there. I was out the door by 7:15 and enjoyed a leisurely autumn stroll to Bay & Adelaide as the city slowly came awake around me.

I know you're wondering what would get me out of bed at such an early hour (I'm a notorious sleeper-inner), and the irresistible bait was an invitation from Style at Home magazine for a Breakfast In Bed event being held at the Trump International Hotel. Wow!! What a gorgeous setting to launch a beautiful limited edition home decor collection. The Style at Home line of bed linens, towels and kitchen ceramics looked right at home in the plush suite.


The Trump Hotel elevators are quite opulent.
Black & gold always is, don't you think?



The crown molding along the hallway was an indication of
what we would see in the posh two bedroom suite.


The city view from the suite was breathtaking!


The main event was a chance to get up close and personal with the limited edition collection from Style at Home, and I still can't get over the beautiful presentation. Crisp bed linens, fluffy towels and modern ceramics were ready for use throughout the two bedroom suite, and it was a match made in decor heaven.

Style at Home + Trump Toronto =  Tres Chic

Feast your eyes on home decor goodness!! 












There's even more good news. The extremely well priced limited edition collection is available to purchase online and right now shipping is being offered at a flat rate of $7.95 for all orders (this applies to Canada). What's already in my cart? The Large Plate, a set of Marieve Sheets, and a set of Solid Sheets in soft lilac.

Shop 'til you drop here: Style at Home

Oh, there's one more thing that made Tuesday the best day ever. I found a rug for the living room!! For now, here's a little sneaky peeky, but stay tuned for further details ;-)


All photos by Pamela Graham for Cherish Toronto.

1 comment:

  1. Great recap and amazing photos Pam! Love the suite and really didn't want to go ... trump hotel ... will have to book the room another time :)

    congrats on the rug! you will have to tell me all about it when we meet up for tea!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)