Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Home Show: My Pretty Picks



Yesterday I visited the Fall Home Show at the Better Living Centre at Exhibition Place - the building sits beside the beautiful Princess Margaret Fountain, pictured above. I can never pass by without snapping a photo of the Toronto landmark! But I digress, back to the Home Show visit. This show is a great launching pad for those planning an upgrade or remodel of their homes. Whether it's a kitchen, bath or basement renovation, there are plenty of exhibitors who can help turn your dreams into reality. 

For me, since I'm moving to a brand new condo, I will be decorating rather than renovating, but there were a few things that caught my eye as well. These are my top 3 picks for pretty:

(1) Natural stone tile in a chevron pattern from Creekside Tile Company. This would perfect as a kitchen back splash or an accent tile in the bathroom.


(2) Also from Creekside, this tiny circle mosaic was super cute at about half the size of a traditional penny round tile.


(3) There were several rug retailers at the show, and this gorgeous silk Bakhtiari rug from Persian Designer Rugs definitely caught my eye. Unfortunately it was too large - for both my space and my budget :-(


Visit the website for more details about participating exhibitors and celebrity guests: Fall Home Show

All photos by Pamela Graham for Cherish Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)