Friday, April 20, 2012

Step by Step...Oh Baby!!

Well, I got another letter last week, informing me that my tentative occupancy date has been pushed back to the original estimate: September 2012. That's just fine by me, since it gives me more time to prepare for the big move. Over the past while, I've been trying to knock at least one thing off the to-do list each month, so that I won't be overwhelmed later (in terms of both time and money $$$). Right now the guest room is right on track!!

The headboard has been reupholstered and tufted:


The wallpaper has arrived:


The lamps are undergoing a nip & tuck at Modnest:


The bedsides are off to the sprayer next week:


Now on to the master suite, where there are still a lot of decisions to be made...

4 comments:

  1. I love any post that references NKOTB. You go, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tufted velvet headboard. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I could find a sprayer near me - too far to come to Toronto - do you know anyone in Hamilton/Burlington?

    ReplyDelete
  4. just one word for it. royal..
    it looks really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)