Sunday, January 8, 2012

Schumacher 2012: Cote D'Azur


The new indoor/outdoor Cote D'Azur fabric collection from Schumacher has just been launched. These fabrics were inspired "by the splendour of the illustrious French Riviera". I especially love the seaside blues and greens, such as pool, viridian, and marine. Since these fabrics are suitable for outdoor use, I am sure we'll be seeing some very chic poolsides, patios and balconies this spring and summer!

Amalfi Damask (Pool):



Cap Ferrat Weave (Viridian):


Marbella Strie (Viridian):


Antibes Chevron (Navy):



Menton Chenille (Pool):


Cannes Awning Stripe (Denim):



Tortola (Marine):



Monte Carlo Weave (Orange):


San Remo Fret (Sahara):


All images courtesy of Schumacher.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous - love, love, love the damask print. Hmmm, I think it's time for some new throw cushions for my patio chairs.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)