Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Flowers in the Dressing Room!!


Have you received the recent Ikea flyer in your mailbox? They're currently promoting The Bedroom Event, where buyers receive 15% back in Ikea gift cards on all PAX wardrobes and KOMPLEMENT interiors. I sooo want to get a PAX system for my new condo, but without knowing the exact measurements of the space it's impossible to purchase it now. Bummer :-(

The point I'm actually getting around to making is how much I love the magnolia wallpaper used in the Ikea dressing room. Gorgeous!! The paper is produced by Cole & Son, it is called Magnolia from the Patina collection, and it is available in four different colourways. Isn't it pretty?




















4 comments:

  1. I agree - love that wallpaper especially in the light blue or grey background. Doesn't it add such a nice feminine touch to the dressing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wallpaper is soooo pretty!

    I have two of the Pax wardrobes in my office and I can't ay enough good things about them! Take care and see you soon! :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Brilliant design. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I make up my mind about which wallpaper to use, you give us another great option!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)