Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Hallowe'en: PartyLite Edition


Since I don't have kids, I don't go "all in" when it comes to Hallowe'en decor. However, I do like to add a touch of traditional orange and black around the house in the spirit of the season. This year I decided to work with items I already have, spending just a nominal amount on edible treats, plastic ants and ribbon. I transformed the PartyLite Woodland Retreat™ collection into a haunted hollow for the occasion.


The Woodland Retreat™ pillar holder is perfect
for yummy chocolate treats!


Black tapers and icky ants add a spooky vibe to the
Woodland Retreat™ tealight/taper trio.
Nothing says Hallowe'en like black candles!!


The Woodland Retreat™ Pillar Garden Tray
gets loaded up with bone candy and
skeletons full of powdered sugar.



I like my Hallowe'en decor simple, modern & edible!
How do you like yours?

All Woodland Retreat™ products and candles
provided by PartyLite Gifts Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)