Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chinoiserie Wallpaper: Fromental


A small feature in the Discoveries section of this month's Architectural Digest managed to catch my eye and spark my imagination. I stumbled upon Fromental, an AMAZING fabric and wallpaper source out of the United Kingdom. I would love to have just one wall covered in any one of these gorgeous chinoiserie papers. The Paradiso pattern (pictured above) has inspired me to start planning a lavender scheme for the master bedroom in the new condo.











All images via www.Fromental.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous they stop me in my tracks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really so inspired, chic and classy your blog!!

    Im follower of your blog :)

    If you need fashion illustrations on canvas or framed, prints or greeting cards, you can visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the delicate quality of the designs - reminds me a lot of Degournay and Griffin & Wong

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)