Saturday, March 26, 2011

California Dreaming

Spring weather has been slow to arrive here in Toronto, so even though my closet has been outfitted for warmer temperatures, I haven't yet had a chance to wear any of my new pieces. Luckily for me, I'm traveling to Los Angeles next week on a buying trip, which provides the perfect opportunity to break out my new spring wardrobe.

I like to lay out potential outfits before packing so that I don't miss anything. I've tried to limit myself to just 2 pairs of shoes and 3 purses, since those items take up the most space in the luggage. I've done such a good job that I may be able to take the medium suitcase instead of the large!!

Day One


Day Two


Day Three


Day 4


Day 5


Day 6


California, here I come!

9 comments:

  1. Really cute outfits! Love how well you've co-ordinated everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Styling and profiling - lol The outfits are well put together. Great job. I hope you enjoy your time in Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I wish I was as organized and dedicated as you are! Those are perfect outfits too.

    When I flew to St. Lucia I was over by 20 lbs; I told my DH it was my shoes. He didn't believe me until I had unpacked all the shoes and then I just made the weight cut off with my luggage.

    The airline provided us a huge clear plastic bag to put my shoes in...and the DH claimed it as his carry on. He's a patient man.

    xo Dane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love coordination - makes life easier when you can mix & match outfits. Where did you get the ballet flats? I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take me shopping with you!!!! We definitely have the same taste in clothes, and I LOVE the outfits you put together!
    XO
    @LeighAnnAllaire

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ballet flats are Bloch (www.blochshoes.com) and they are super comfortable!! I bought them through www.StyleHopper.com at a great discount.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outifts and colors! Have fun and enjoy the beautiful weather in California! Spring arrive soon...please, it's cold here is Saskatchewan too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits Pam! I love all the bright colours! If you ever get invited to be in the audience at Cityline again, you won't have to scramble for colourful clothes again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE your Outfits!!!exactly the style of clothing that I'd love to wear yet cannot find anywhere!!(or perhaps I'M walking in a daze?? where did u buy all those BEAYTIFUL outfits?(dresses)

    COCO

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)