Friday, February 25, 2011

Current Obsession: Ikea RAST Hack


I'm always amazed by people who invent and implement "Ikea hacks". I've always looked at these makeover projects and thought, "wow, that's cool, but I don't think I could do that." Until now. The Ikea Rast hack is inexpensive, the project is simple, and the results can be totally stunning. These are my favourite Rast hacks:



Eric Teng via DMD Insight:


Unknown Source via Decor Pad:


Nancy Marcus Gueret via Marcus Design:




I have a few ideas rolling around in my head for my own Rast project, but I would have nowhere to put the finished product. Feeling creatively stymied right now!

3 comments:

  1. I check out Ikeahacker.com quite often and am so impressed with the great ideas people come up with. You could easily do something great with one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy Marcus' is my absolute favourite!! I can't believe it was from Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that makeover as well! can't believe that's that's an ikea dresser!

    I'm totally doing that as a DIY project on my next project!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)