Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Visions of Honeysuckle Dancing in my Head

I'm dishing out a few hints about what I've got up my sleeve for my next decorating project. It may have taken root in my brain after seeing this year's Pantone Colour of the Year: Honeysuckle.


And the idea may have found its legs when I shuffled through a Benjamin Moore fan deck and discovered so many pretty shades of pink:



Of course, these are strong accent colours, and they'll need to work with my core brown and tan upholstered furniture pieces. This print should help to pull everything together:


Pink living room walls is a bold idea, and there is a possibility that I'll chicken out at the paint store. Stay tuned to see if I follow through!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am seeing this everywhere! I must have Honeysuckle!

    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am dying to see how this turns out! Go for it Pam!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog and love this fabric! Can you tell me what it is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kara,
    The fabric is called "Hip" in chocolate brown, and I purchased it at Designer Fabrics in Toronto on Queen Street West.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)