Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Do You Know Horchow?

If not, please let me introduce you to The Horchow Collection. The company was founded in 1971, and has built a successful retail business without ever opening a store - Horchow operates through mail order catalogue and online. You can view the most recent catalogues here: Horchow Catalogues

In the meantime, I've scoured the website and selected some of my favourites. Feel free to place orders and have items shipped directly to my address:

Nailhead Detail & Sunflower Zebra
Absolute Stunner!!


Antique Gold & Granite Side Table
Oooohhh...Aaaahhh...


3D Medallion Pattern
Such Unique Design.


Greek Key in Brass
Designed by Alexa Hampton.


Turquoise Tufted Leather
A Lifetime Investment!!


Pricey Madeline Weinrib Alternatives...


Arabesque Pattern
With an Hermes Flavour.


Tufted Brea Headboard
Sumptuous Luxury!!


Peacock Dove Bedding
Artful Bed Linens...


Gorgeous Coral, Pink & Taupe
Fit For a Princess!

3 comments:

  1. I do not know Horchow! But you better believe that I'm checking out their website! But I have a feeling Horchow may be a bit of my price range!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, It's out of mine as well, but it's always fun to browse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to their website they DON'T ship to Canada?

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)