Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving

This past Saturday morning started with a trip up to Avenue & Davenport to choose flowers for the Thanksgiving dinner table. With so much selection it was difficult to decide:


After about 20 minutes of dithering, I eventually decided on a scheme of burnt orange and deep yellow from Yang's. The late afternoon Sunday sun streamed through my condo's west facing windows, highlighting the gorgeous roses:


The amber water glasses continued the Autumnal theme, and what's even better, they were a fabulous Value Village find - set of 4 for $1.99.


My second annual Thanksgiving dinner went off without a hitch. No burnt offerings and no Pepto Bismol required. A rousing success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)