Monday, September 13, 2010

South Oakville Project Sneak Peek

The South Oakville project is nearing completion, and I have a little sneak peek of the exterior to share with you. I can't wait to see how it all turns out - the Aya designed kitchen is going to be the highlight, but my favourite spaces are the downstairs three piece bath and the upstairs four piece.

Original Exterior:
Can you see the house through the forest?


Minus Trees & Shrubbery:
Looking better already!!


Current Exterior:
New roof, windows, siding and landscaping.
Next up: Paint the front door Black Iron (BM 2120-20)


Inspiration House:


Inspiration House:


If all goes according to schedule, the house should be complete and on the market sometime next week. Wishing my brother in law all the best for a quick sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)