Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Favourites: KOBO Candles

There are a few lessons I've learned in life, and one of those lessons is not to burn cheap candles. If black smoke can be seen wafting lazily from the wick of a lit candle, that soot will eventually end up attached to the wall. Since this revelation, I have tried several deliciously scented candles such as Diptyque's Baies and Ralph Lauren's Pied-A-Terre. But the one that has become my go-to favourite is Kobo's Vetiver & Shaved Vanilla:

Image courtesy of KoboCandles.com

Not only is the scent super yummy, Kobo candles are made from soy and use a cotton wick which means the flame burns clean, so no more nasty black marks on the walls!! These candles used to be available at Chapters and Indigo, but they no longer carry them. If anyone knows where I can find them in the GTA, please let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. you may have already found a new source for them in toronto, but you can buy them at juxtapose on bloor (between spadina and bathurst)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)