Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Shop on the Block: 1212 Decor

It's not very often that I see a magazine ad which makes me stop and swoon as much as an editorial layout, but that's exactly what happened when I saw this advertisement on page 12 of the April 2010 edition of Canadian House and Home:

Above image courtesy of 1212Decor.

What caught my eye? The blue hue of the walls, the porcelain ginger jars, the brilliant chandelier, the unique shield mirror...all of the above? Whichever it was, the image certainly had my attention, and I immediately made plans to visit 1212 Decor on Yonge Street to see what lay in store:


As I walked into 1212, my eyes where overwhelmed by gorgeous furnishings and accessories in every direction!! In fact, I think I may have whispered a few "oohs" and "aahs" under my breath. The store is absolutely breathtaking, in large part due the buying prowess and discerning eye of Design Director Alexander Donovan. The staff were extremely welcoming, gracious and helpful (thanks Gayle!), which makes shopping here an even greater pleasure. I will definitely be returning to 1212 soon. Here is a selection of what I saw in store:











Photos by Pamela Graham for Cherish Toronto

1 comment:

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)