Wednesday, March 10, 2010

cb2 Plans Toronto 2011 Opening

What is cb2? It's Crate & Barrel's modern, hip & trendy younger sibling. The company is scheduled to arrive in Toronto early next year, with plans to open their first Canadian store at the southeast corner of Queen & Bathurst. This location has housed The Big Bop since 1985, but as of January 31st, the nightclub/music hall closed it doors.

Image courtesy of Aaron Miller, citynews.ca

Personally, I'm looking forward to the opening of cb2. They offer fresh, modern home decor, and let's face it, it will be nice to have an affordable alternative besides Ikea. These are some of my favourite pieces from the cb2 website:

New York Folk Pillow
$29.99 USD


Peekaboo Clear Acrylic Console
$349.00 USD


Formosa Orange Tray Table
$49.95 USD


Parlour Chair
$699 US


Hyde Wall Mount Cabinet
$199 USD


Gion Organic Bed Linens
$24.95 - $109.00 USD


Format Clear Acrylic Desk Accessories
$7.95- $29.95 USD


Watch for cb2 to open early in 2011, and in the meantime, you can start planning your shopping list at www.cb2.com.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for the good news. I think CB2 is a fabulous store for the exact reasons you mentioned. I bought a few items from there but I had to have them shipped to my uncle in the states and then brought over the border - such a hassle!

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)