Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Christmas Spirit Lingers

I've been walking the streets of New York so much that I think my feet are preparing to launch a revolt and separate from my body. I just don't want to miss anything, and that means walking everywhere and covering as much ground as possible!!

I'm lucky that most of the beautiful Christmas decorations are still spread throughout Manhattan, and these are some of the highlights:

Christmas Ornaments Make a Splash


Christmas at Rockefeller Center






Cartier Gets All Wrapped Up


Beautiful Lincoln Center


The Shops at Columbus Circle



Wreaths at The Plaza


Trump Tower Wreath

(Gold of course!)


Wreaths Adorn the Windows of Bergdorf Goodman


West Village Christmas Spirit











All photos by CherishToronto

4 comments:

  1. You're so lucky, spending holidays in NYC! They didn't get any snow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dejana,
    I just got here yesterday, and there was no snow on the ground and it's been clear but cold (warmer than Toronto, though, tomorrow's forecast is 1 celsius). It's decent weather for shopping, I just stop for a coffee every few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so nice, I envy you!!! Hope you have a wonderful time, and share some more photos with us. Maybe you can do a NYC street style post :) That would be the first thing I'd do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I'm better at taking photos of inanimate objects - I'll leave the fashion shoots to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)