Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bumped into Karim Rashid

So it's true - everyone shops at Winners. Yesterday, while perusing the shoe racks at the Bloor & Avenue Road location, I spied award winning designer Karim Rashid wandering the aisles. Just the other day I received an email regarding his appearance at Indigo Books:


Prolific Designer
is the perfect way to describe Canadian raised Karim Rashid. He has designed everything from dishsoap packaging to hotels and restaurants. I would describe his design sense as fun & futuristic. I have chosen some of my favourites from his website:

Graphic Treatment for Audi A4, Korea


Lobby of Prizeotel, Bremen, Germany, 2009


Bosco Pi, Moscow, Russia, 2008


Kit 24 House, Toronto IDS, 2006


Semiramis Hotel, Athens, 2004


Pots, Grobal, 2007


Flow Candlesticks, Nambe


Life Kettle, Copco


Slice Y Peeler, 2009


Matceramica, Ceramicon Collection, 2007


Kleer Ribbon Chair


Dirt Devil Designer Series, 2008


Method Hand Soap Packaging


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)