Thursday, April 16, 2009

Modern Day Conveniences

Most people who own dishwashers (including myself) will tell you that they normally wash the pots & pans separately by hand, since they require extra scrubbing. The problem I have with this is that I hate to do dishes more than anything else in the whole world!! As I scrubbed the tube pan that had been sitting in the dishpan for a week and a half, I thought about how thankful I am to the person that invented the dishwasher. Her name is Josephine Cochrane, and she received the patent on her invention in 1886. Thank you Josephine!!!


I couldn't live without my dishwasher, and it got me thinking about all of the other modern day conveniences that make life so much easier.

These are my Top 5 "Can't Live Without" items:

It's a photo album, a web browser, a calendar,
a clock, a notebook and, oh yeah,
it holds my ENTIRE music library...

I can control all of my electronic devices
(TV, Cable Box, DVD Player, Stereo)
with just ONE remote - amazing!!


Remember when it took 6 months to finish a roll of film?
Then take it to the store to have it developed...
...only to find out your eyes were closed in every photo?


It's my lifeline to the outside world!!


Tassimo Beverage System
Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, espresso,
cappucino, latte...
...just touch the button.


What are your top 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)