Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Flea Market Finds

If you recall, the weekend before last, I spent some time in Peterborough where I visited a local flea market and picked up a few small pieces. Those items finally found their way to my desk at work, where I put them to good use. The best part is the way they personalize the space, making my desk a little more "me".

BEFORE


AFTER

The milk glass vase becomes a pen holder:



The tray with bakelite handle transforms into an organizational tool:



Me likey! And it's about time - I've been with my current employer for more than 17 months, and these are the first personal items I've brought to the office. I guess I'm finally starting to settle in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)