Sunday, January 18, 2009

Projects 2009

I'm slowly working my way through this magazine organization project, and already I'm thinking about all the other tasks on my list of things to do over the next few months. It's not that there's an upcoming occasion for which everything must be complete, I just want to be able to stand back and say "Finally, I'm done!"

Listed below are all of the outstanding projects, with some wonderful "before" photos. Look forward to seeing the "afters" in the next couple of months.

Project Bare Windows:

The draperies for both the bedroom and the living room need to be sewn and installed.

Project Hidden Corner:


This tiny corner of the bedroom needs just the right piece of furniture to pull it together.

Project Hang 'em High:


This wallpaper needs to be hung on the focal wall behind my bed.

Project Elusive Chair:


I need to find an affordable occasional chair like the one above. This will provide additional seating in the living room and double as the head chair for dining.

All in all, it's a manageable to-do list, and I look forward to seeing the results of each project. Some will take longer than others, and the first step is to start on the draperies next weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)